PLEASE READ BEFORE RESERVING A TEE TIME
- Cost to Play
- $30/hour (per individual OR group!)
Reserving Tee Times
- Tee times are spaced 1 hour and 10 minutes apart. The final 10 minutes is reserved for setting up the next golfer or group.
- It takes approximately 45 – 60 minutes/player to complete 18 holes. Thus, a foursome could play 18 holes in approximately 3 to 4 hours (depending on pace of play, skill, etc).
- Unless there is an open time slot following your tee time, there is a 1 hour max for 1 player, 2 hour max for 2 players, 3 hour max for 3 players, and 4 hour max for 4 players.
- If you are a foursome and wish to reserve four consecutive hours of play, you need reserve 4 consecutive time slots ON THE SAME SIMULATOR NUMBER (i.e. 1:25pm SIMULATOR #1, 2:35pm SIMULATOR #1, 3:45pm SIMULATOR #1, and 4:55pm SIMULATOR #1).
- Whether you are an individual or a group, you need to select “One” where it asks you for the number of golfers (doesn’t matter how many players are in your group because you are just reserving time on the simulator).
- Walk-ins can play for $30/hour and will be charged a pro-rated amount based on actual time on the simulator (must stop play 10 minutes prior to reserved tee times).
Late Arrival & Cancellation Policy
- If you arrive late you will still be charged for the full time you have reserved and you will have to stop play on the simulator 10 minutes before the next tee time.
- If you do not cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before your scheduled tee time, your card will be charged for the entire time reserved, unless we are able to fill your spot with a player or group from our waiting list. NO EXCEPTIONS.
BY CLICKING ON THE RESERVATION LINK YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE GUIDELINES ABOVE.
If so – let’s go have some fun!